Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $37.9K – $48.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Fresno, CA.
Full Job Description
- All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA *
As a Service Desk Analyst with our IT Department the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve. You will join a dedicated team of 190 IT professionals with a fervor for doing good work in our community by supporting, maintaining, and helping front line staff members with IT guidance. Community is expanding its footprint and that means bringing on more staff to cover all four of our facilities.
We know that life goes on while you’re at the office, so we’re here to support you with competitive pay and excellent benefits. We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unparalleled resources, benefits and a variety of incentives – including referral bonuses, special compensation packages, the ability to work from home, and generous relocation bonuses.
We also offer several unique perks like free membership to our fitness center with free personal training, tuition and certification reimbursement programs and concierge services. We are dedicated to cultivating your career too, and offer opportunities for on-the-job training and professional growth.
The Service Desk Analyst 1 serves as a technical first point of contact for computer system related questions and/or problems over a variety of platforms and applications. Responsibilities include, maintaining a courteous and professional manner during all telephone, email, and voice mail interactions with customers. Accurately and completely document customer requests and effectively utilizes all resources to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
1. Communicates clearly, accurately and professionally with customers verbally and in writing. Provides clear instructions without using technical terms, ensures that written communication is clear and grammatically correct and that all voice mail contacts receive a reply. Utilizes scripts and templates. Provides follow-up and feedback to customers on open issues. Clearly and concisely document activities.
2. Utilizes basic functionality of necessary Help Desk tools including but not limited to HEAT, ACD, telephone, and email system to accurately diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues, answers questions or responds to other requests related to hardware, software, networking, printing, telecommunications, training, audio-visual, accounts and other CIS items. Demonstrates understanding of customer issues and ability to translate customer description of symptoms into a “real” problem.
3. Adheres to Help Desk procedures with regards to answering calls, email, voicemail, documentation, downtime and other specialized tasks. Follows CMC, CIS, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards. Complies with applicable laws and regulations (i.e. HIPPA, TJC). Demonstrates priority with information security and confidentiality. Utilizes access rights and privileges appropriately.
4. Maintains customer satisfaction rate of 90% or higher.
5. Maintains all required Service Desk metrics including, but not limited to: Incident and Call Survey.
6. Monitors systems operations for the Data Center and processes alerts and escalations.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or Completion of a CMC Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Certificate required
- 6 months telephone Help Desk experience or experience assisting customers in resolving computer problems required
- Familiarity with troubleshooting technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems preferred
- Experience using Active Directory and account support preferred
- Understanding Service Desk software, and remote control preferred
- Experience with call queues preferred
Please note: Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption and test regularly.
Please note: If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires and those candidates meeting current bonus requirements.
RELATED-Jobs, Employment in united state,
real estate agents jobs,brokers,it professionals,
best jobs in united states, get jobs,best job opportunities,
health insurance agents,it professional jobs,jobs for software
engineers,jobs nearme,insurance agents,car brokers,
best car deals,insurance,car insurance,health insurance best,
buy new insurance,buy house insurance,loan,easy loans,cheap loans,
get free loan opportunities,mortgage brokers,car dealers,
buy premium cars,jobs at automobile,